last updated 2014/11/09
- functional test (fix the drone and test each of the mode :ESC-Motor-PID).
- performance test. Run sensor_test and myQrc and compare the performance in getting IMU data .
- safety. Verify what happen if rpi loose the connection with the remote control-try the netscan functionality-check performance.
- fun. Check the usability of the smartphone remote control (using the websever)- check the performance in this case.
- prop calibration (fix with a shaft and placee tape on the weighter side…)
- fix the frame better
- calibrate IMU: verify the prop orientation with the IMU orientation (turn upside-down the drone , place it in a “horizontal” plane, read imu value. roll and pitch has to be 0 and 180′)
- add bumpers/legs (PET bottles outside frame, to avoid props damages???)