I just upload the last and final version of the myQ release candidate on github
All the software has been debugged and tested.
All the functionalities are now stable.
I tested in different options (debug mode, netscan activated, sensor log) and the result is that I can run the main loop every 10 ms and get sensor data every 6 ms.
It can happen to have a delay on the sensor data loop when a log is added ( 2/3 ms).
I removed the webserver from the list of test to do, so it is not supported in this version of the software. The main reason is an instability when runnin gon raspberry. I have to investigate a more robust way to manage the comunication via browser.
Next time I will write a post the drone will be just landed…(after its first flight!!!)
Just a quick note of the current development.
I tested sucessfully:
- ESC mode
- Motor mode
- sensor.py – I modify the calibration procedure.Now after a calibratin, you can see the angles really equal to zero.
- display.py – add yaw in the kayboard command
Performance test: I can run the mian task and update sensor every 5ms.
(need to take care on log: everytime I add a log line this time goes up to 16ms ,probably it is the time to open ,write and close the file. So when flying ,do not use debug level).
I’m now facing on some problem with netscan function. The main scope of it is to monitor that the PC used to send command , is always connected to rpi. It is working fine whentested on laptop. In rpi is not so stable. I’m investigating on that.
Also the webserver has got some problems when running on rpi: if i double click on the browser button, sometime it freeze the main task: not so good… (I’m thinking to remove this funciton from version 1)